HA-Repair Hyaluronic Acid plays an important role in the natural moisturising of the skin. Its topical use provides immediate moisturising by forming a film over the skin that prevents dehydration and protects from external agents. The use of Hyaluronic Acid is very important for devitalised skin because in addition to its moisturising, lubricating and protective properties it immediately gives smoothness and elasticity to the skin. It is important to point out its regenerative and healing power benefits:
- Promotes cell synthesis.
- Acts as a high power hydro-regulator.
- Stimulates collagen and elastin production.
- Neutralises oxidative processes; fights against free radicals and skin aging.
- Enhances skin rejuvenation; promotes elasticity & smooths fine lines.
- Recovers, softens and calms the skin
Aqua, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Methylparaben.